Saturday, February 12, 2005

Need a criminal attorney for Illinois? Cook County lawyer can help petty offenses, tickets or drivers license issues


If you are looking for a lawyer to handle a criminal case in Illinois, you should call my law firm or one of my associates that I refer cases to. People with minor cases, such as driving on a suspended license or first-time offenders, often can get their cases resolved with an experienced attorney working with the state's attorney's office. Don't just assume that everything will be fine and don't ever miss a court appearance. Go in to court with an attorney to get your matter resolved and clean up your record.

Email me at or call my office at 312.867.5377 to see if we can help you.

No comments: