Monday, October 06, 2008

My magazine written up in 37signals blog

I publish a magazine for the public transportation field called More Riders. It's for anyone who wants to help generate more riders on transit by better communication.

Today, the Chicago-based software company 37 signals wrote us up in their Product Blog, since I use their products Basecamp and Highrise to run the magazine.

If you are looking for project management software or content management software, I highly recomment checking out Basecamp and Highrise, respectively. You can read all about my testimonial at their Product Blog.

And if you want to read the More Riders blog and add your own ideas about how to generate more riders (and thus break our nation's oil addiction, slow climate change and reduce traffic congestion and fatal car crashes), come on by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dan,
Great Article!
I completely agree with you about Highrise. We use the new "deals" module and are extremely pleased with it. It enables our sales people to type information in our "CRM" system "on-the-fly" while talking with the potential customer on the phone. AND it is easy!
In addition I use an add-on to get ALL my sales numbers from HR in a Dashboard that runs in my browser.
No registration, no sign-up and no download. I simply insert my user name and I'm "live". See the app with demo data or try it here:
http://www.youcalc.com/apps/1226931095311


Give it a try - it has helped us a lot!