Monday, July 18, 2005

The resurrection! The archives are back!

God bless Google. They played hard to get for a week or so, but they came through.

Someone named Robin at Blogger replied to my increasingly frantic emails. She (he?) found the archives. And brought them all back to life.

I didn't realize how much I missed these archives (blow-by-blows of Barack's primary, the '04 presidential primaries, the '05 session) until I got them all back.

I'd buy Google stock if I could.

Thank you Robin. Thank you everyone who cared about these archives and the blog.

I sacrified the 5 posts I had on the new blog, so I'll try to restart the conversation on keeping the mansion blue in 2006.


Anonymous said...

I leave the sphere for a couple weeks and see what I miss?? LOL

So glad you've got your history back.

Anonymous said...

who can afford Google at the current price per share...

IlliniPundit said...

Hey! Welcome back, and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

check out a company called Red Hat... It has some of the same ideasl behind it as Google for a lower p/e ratio

Rich Miller said...

That's a relief.