Monday, July 18, 2005

The resurrection! The archives are back!

God bless Google. They played hard to get for a week or so, but they came through.

Someone named Robin at Blogger replied to my increasingly frantic emails. She (he?) found the archives. And brought them all back to life.

I didn't realize how much I missed these archives (blow-by-blows of Barack's primary, the '04 presidential primaries, the '05 session) until I got them all back.

I'd buy Google stock if I could.

Thank you Robin. Thank you everyone who cared about these archives and the blog.

I sacrified the 5 posts I had on the new blog, so I'll try to restart the conversation on keeping the mansion blue in 2006.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I leave the sphere for a couple weeks and see what I miss?? LOL

So glad you've got your history back.

Anonymous said...

who can afford Google at the current price per share...

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?t=1y&s=GOOG&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=&c=%5EGSPC

IlliniPundit said...

Hey! Welcome back, and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

check out a company called Red Hat... It has some of the same ideasl behind it as Google for a lower p/e ratio

Rich Miller said...

That's a relief.