Q. How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to replace a lightbulb?
(1) One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be replaced;
(2) One to attack the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the lightbulb;
(3) One to blame Clinton for the need of a new lightbulb;
(4) One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of lightbulbs;
(5) One to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a lightbulb;
(6) One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the lightbulb while dressed in a flight suit, standing in front of a "Mission Accomplished" banner;
(7) And, finally, one to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a lightbulb and screwing the country.