Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I'm in! Dems got me a press credential!

This is great news. I've got a press credential for the Democratic National Convention! I'm going to Boston!

This is pretty damn cool. I don't want to get all Internet-gushy, but can you imagine this happening twelve years ago? Some dude getting a press credential because he writes about politics and people read him, without any printing press or money behind him. Thanks for reading, everybody.

Anyway, you will hear from me LIVE from the floor of the Democratic National Convention! I'm really psyched up about this.

Actually, if I figure out how to get my treo 300 to access blogger.com correctly, maybe I'll type in stuff as it happens. I don't know if I'm going to lug my laptop over there.

And if anyone wants to kick in for my expenses, you can paypal me at dan@djw.info

Thanks, DNC! And thanks to The Truth Laid Bare for the original tip that bloggers are welcome in Boston.

No comments: