Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Rejected by the Dems. . . boo. . . .

Well, I've been rejected by the DNC. They sent me an email today, saying that the letter was not properly authorized, or some such BS. Anyway, I'm out.

Here's the email.

Dear Dan Johnson-Weinberger:

Last week you were sent a credential allocation letter not properly authorized by the DNCC for press coverage of the 2004 Democratic National Convention.

Upon further review of the overall site capacity at the FleetCenter, we are no longer able to issue your organization a DNCC Press Gallery Credential. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Again, we thank you for your interest in covering the 2004 Democratic National Convention and wish you well in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Francesca Gage and Michael Hurlbut
Directors of the DNCC Press Gallery

UPDATE: Here's a CNN story (thanks to my friend Billy for finding this link) that details how 20 bloggers are, like me, the victims of a computer gaffe to get disinvited. Whatever. I guess I'll blog from around Boston, because I'm still going. Maybe somebody else can get me in somehow.

No comments: