Saturday, December 04, 2004

The limits of open dialogue -- new comments policy

Sadly, I've had to change my comments section so that I can delete anonymous postings.

At the same time, I'm refreshing the blog to give it a new, cleaner look. Hope you like it. I'd like to integreate it more with www.djw.info in the future.

I'm really honored that so many of you improve this blog with civil, intelligent debate, and I regret that all that great conversation is not archived.

I hope you continue to invest your time, insight and intelligence into elevating this small public dialogue so we can continue to discover the public will.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry dude. I have everything saved on my hard drive. You are a hypocrite. Why have a blog where you determine what comments are acceptable to post?